Sunday, January 29, 2012

Warriors: A Dangerous Path

A Dangerous Path
Erin Hunter
352

             “I thought I was standing in the forest, and I could hear something large crashing through the trees, but I couldn’t see what it was. And I heard voices calling- harsh voices, in a language that wasn’t cat. But I could understand what they said.” “What did they say?” “It was really strange. They were calling ‘Pack, pack’ and ‘Kill, kill.’” After moons of Fireheart, the main character of A Dangerous Path, by Erin Hunter, trying to expose Tigerclaw as the murder he is, Tigerclaw did it himself, after his plan to murder Bluestar with a band of rouges failed. But it seems that after being banished from ThunderClan, Tigerclaw has found refuge and leadership in ShadowClan and has become Tigerstar. Will Fireheart’s resourcefulness and bravery allow him to stop Tigerstar’s plan to destroy ThunderClan with the mysterious “pack”?

No comments:

Post a Comment