Sunday, January 29, 2012

Redwall

Redwall
Brian Jacques
351

            “Who says that I am dead knows nought at all. I- am that is, two mice within Redwall. The Warrior sleeps ‘twixt Hall and Cavern Hole. I- Am that is, take on my mighty role. Look for my sword in moonlight streaming forth, at night, when day’s first hour reflects the North. From o’er the threshold, seek and you will see; I- am that is, my sword will wield for me.” All Matthias, the main character of Redwall, by Brian Jacques, wants is to be a warrior just like Martin the Warrior Mouse, and he may soon get his chance, for the formidable rat Cluny the Scourge is coming to Redwall. Matthias and his friend Methuselah have found a set of clues leading to where Martin and his battle sword are buried, but every day Cluny’s attack on Redwall intensifies. Will Matthias’s courage and nobility help him find Martin’s sword before it is too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment