Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Soldiers of Halla

The Soldiers of Halla
594
D.J. MacHale
The last battle has come for Bobby Pendragon, the main character of The Soldiers of Halla. Ravina has taken over all of the ten territories, but Saint Dane has made one huge mistake, and Bobby must make sure it is fatal. Bobby has found out that the Travelers are spirits from a place called Solara, and 70,000 exiles from Second Earth that Saint Dane didn't kill are the only things keeping it alive. Bobby and the Travelers know have the same powers as Saint Dane, but using them depletes Solara. Will they use their powers wisely?

3 comments:

  1. Nooo! I wish I hadn't read this summary... I've only gotten at far as the eighth book because I don't have the others! Now I know to much... Aha.

    ReplyDelete