Thursday, May 31, 2012

Computer Lab

Today in Computer Lab we looked at career choices. First we answered a series of questions related to our monthy life style. That was used to determine the annual salary we would need to fund our ideal way of living. We then tried to find a career choice with that salary or a larger one. I am not quite sure what job I want as an adult, but I chose chemist, and was able to keep my ideal lifestyle. Then we anwered 180 questions on a different website. When we were done, we saw career choices fitted to our likes and dislikes. There were other websites as well, some of which dealt with hospital jobs, and others with the show business. Over all, this week's lab helped me decide on a businessman, lawyer, chemist/chemistry teacher, or astrologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment